A rarely available, double fronted ground floor retail premises situated in the heart of Winchmore Hill Broadway. Boasting over 1,200 square feet of modern trading space, the premises is in immaculate condition and specification throughout, including a frameless glass shopfront, electrically controlled roller shutters, bespoke LED lighting, air conditioning, security alarm and the luxury of private off street parking / loading at the rear of the premises.
The premises is ideally situated in the prominent parade of 'Winchmore Hill Broadway'. Winchmore Hill National Rail Station is also within a short walk providing convenient access to the Capital. There has been abundance of investment into The Broadway with new restaurants, barber shops and fitness facilities alike, so it is certainly continuing to improve as time goes on and consequently a great place to trade from.
Rent: Offers of £27,500p.a and over are invited subject to covenant strength
Rates: Please contact the local council for accurate information
Use: A1 (subject to planning offers will be considered)
Term: New lease to be agreed
Please contact one of our commercial property consultants at your earliest convenience to avoid potential disappointment.
Please note the incoming and existing Tenants will both be equally liable for the Landlord's legal costs and we charge a £150.00 admin fee in order to process references on behalf of the incoming Tenants.
- Immaculate condition with NO PREMIUM TO PAY
- Double fronted shop with great presence
- Electrically controlled roller shutters
- Air conditioning and security alarm fitted
- Bespoke LED lighting throughout
- Flexible lease terms to be agreed
- Subject to planning offers will be considered
- Situated in a prominent part of Winchmore Hill Broadway Parade
- Private loading / parking bays at the rear of the premises
- Over 1,200 square feet of modern trading space